Ph.D. scholarships for international students. Finding scholarships for a Ph.D. is not that easy, they are not as common as scholarships for masters and bachelors programs.
- Japan foundation United Nations University Ph.D. scholarships. This scholarship is available to impressive applicants from developing countries. Who can demonstrate the need for financial assistance the Jfu Nu scholarship covers? The full tuition fees and provides a monthly allowance of one hundred and fifty thousand Japanese yen, for living expenses for a maximum of 24 months. So if you are a Ph.D. student from a developing country. And you want to undertake a course in the field of science in sustainable development and peace are the United Nation University in Japan. Then apply for this scholarship.
- Kata Ph.D. fellowships for African researchers the consortium for advanced searching training in Africa. Kata is an initiative of eight African universities for African research institutes. And selects northern partners the fellowship. Which runs for four years at an African University includes the cost of fellows. Participation in the advanced seminars a modest monthly stipend small grant for research activities a laptop loaded with relevant software fun for travel to conferences. As well as the cost of participation in joint program activities application for this program opens at the beginning of April.
- Université Catholique with diluvian if UCL Ph.D. scholarships for developing countries. The University of Louvain holds a competition for awarding Ph.D. scholarships to citizens of developing countries in this scholarship. You are awarded a UCL Ph.D. scholarship that includes support for up to 36 months. And if necessary one or more round-trip air tickets, between the international airports nearest your country of residence and Brussels Airport.
- Singapore International graduates award finger fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships for international students. The singer award is offered twice in a year to offer Ph.D. training to international students to be carried out in English. But you choose a lab at Singapore research institutes. The National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technology University. So for up to four years, you could be supported with tuition fees a monthly stipend. Which will be increased after they passed the qualification exam. One Time airfare grant of up to$1,500 and one-time settling-in allowance will also be offered.
- Commonwealth split sites Ph.D. scholarship. Commonwealth split sites scholarships supports one year’s study at a UK University, as part of a Ph.D. being undertaken in a candidates home country. So if you are looking to spend up to twelve months studying at a UK University as part of a Ph.D. now. You have already begun in your home country. Then apply for this scholarship through this scholarship your twelve-month study period in the UK can be divided into two or more periods. With not more than 12 months elapsing between each award them as for coverage everything is covered by this scholarship. All allowance and costs including that of your partner and kids counting down.